"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, December 18, 2005

football tournament

17th of december is a memorable day for me..today's the 1st time for me back to da field for tournament..since i broke my ankle..i'm so excited !! i think..my team achieved great...kua...kekeke..we onli got 3rd place..is tht soemthing to cheer about..??onli 3rd place ne..?? kekek..but i really happy n satisfy edi ne..

but..i found out i got bit phobia whn game start..i keep keepin a distance between me n the opponent and i was so worried tht i duno my ankle can manage to play not..cz it's such a long time i didn't back to the field..i was so afraid opponent will injured my leg again..cz tht's where i got my ankle broke last time..well from where u fall, from where u get up..keke~=)

futhermore it rained this morning..de pitch was so wet n muddy..so..ewli1 was like weli crazy n hustle...keep slidin tackle..i just felt like everyone..including me..felt like rolling in de mud..anyway i was so freak out..cz doctor told b4..if my ankle broke again..susah case..

thank GOD..
i'm still alive !! =)


a medal for football although it's bronze..YaY ~ !! =)


"that's really happy! happy for u... heheh...ummm... luckily u r fine...must take care ya!"
joyce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics