"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, December 04, 2005

to aLice .. ®

to aLice,

Just wanna let you know tht,
where ever u are/go and wateva u did ..
i'll be always proud of ya .. =)

although we are from the same primary…
but I onli knw ya sicne last year..

Look what you have done..
to my life..
my life is sparkling..
my life had changed since I knw ya..
u gave me happiness..
u bring me joyfulness..

I neva forget ..
our 1st met in pasar malam..
our singapore trip..
fireworks tht we witnessed together in merdeka..
everything still fresh in my mind..
Things tht I did with ya..
It’s almost impossible to do it with others..
It is irerplaceceble..

These precious memories were given by u to me..
It’s so meaningful to me..
It had became part of my most memorable moment..
In my life..
It’s edi deeply inside my heart..
No one can take away those memories that u gave me..
it's part of my beautiful life's history..
You deserve the best from me..
drop me a msg or just ring me..
i'll be there for ya..

you're beautiful..
don't u know?
you're adorable and cheerful ..
the charming smile of yours..
the outgoing characteristics of yours..
everything of yours..
will just makes things diferents..
with the appearence of ya ..
u'll just make everything tht dull ...
added with joyful ..
don't you knw..again?
now u know..=)

as u reached another milestone of ya life..
with the uniq characteristics and attitude of yours..
I believe u will make everything different..
I sincerely wish u deserve the best..

millions of congrates to ya ~ !!
on ya graduations..!!
may your future brighter than sunshine...
and be filled with happiness and success ~ =)

wenPing™..



u're beautiful ~


"You're beautiful, it's true ~ There must be an angel with a smile on her face.."
James Blunt

1 Comments:

Blogger eLLie_PhAnT said...

Wow she's so sweet ! Abosolutely beautiful~ is it ur DATE? KEKE
i juz KePoh la

8:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics