"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Friday, December 30, 2005

tata '05...

Year 2005..
a terrible year for me..
my studies + my life + my health..
all went wrong..

the most unforgettable..
my right leg..
is not as good as it used to be..
and..
june and july..
memorable months in my life..
and..
my best fren’s departure..
for the 1st year…
I miss HIM a lot !!

think futher..
the ups n downs in 2005..
really had made me grown up..
really had make me experienced…
the true meaning of “LIFE”…

my final Friday in 2005..
my final blog in 2005..
few hours more to end up 2005..
it’s gona over..
I doubt…
how’s it gonna be in 2006?
I just wish ewelithing tht goes wrong..
End in 2005..

Looking forward for 2006..
Life’s goes on..

Dear GOD,
Please bless everything around me..
My family, my frens, my love one..
I love them very much..
They are the most important in my life..
Please bless them..

Year 2005…good bye !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics