"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, January 01, 2006

new chapter of 06

New chapter of life ‘06..
Has begun..

My 1st day of 2006..
Was spent in Singapore..
Singapore’s firework celebration was nice..
But it’s bit too crowded and packed everywhere..
The food was ok..overall..
Jz kenot stand there’s a big “alarm”..
Beside my hotel..
Hotel room was so “small” and “cute”..
Things are seriously quite cheap..
If u dun convert to RM..=)
Orchard road’s x’mas deco still remains..
It’s so beautiful..=)
Cinema gave me a feel..
Like those cinema I went to whn I’m a kid..
Some Singaporean are so “helpful”..
Gave us wrong direction..

Overall..
My trip this time was consider not tht good..
Compare to the previous I went..
mayB is I didn’t well plan our schedule b4 we went..
perhaps I underestimated it’s just small trip..
I missed on of the largest star war exhibition..=(
I do felt tht I had bored my fren..all the time...
tht's soemthing sad to me...
I duno will there be any nx trip for us..in the future..
If have..
I will do enough “research” and “homework”..
B4 the trip..=)

Anyway..
I’d seen fireworks for ’06..
I dun think life will be tht terrible after all..
It’s just onli de beginning..
i'm ready..=)
364 days to go !!
Happy New Year !!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics