"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Monday, July 24, 2006

stop it...

stop releasing temper on me..
stop insulting me..
stop backstab me..
stop yelling at me..
stop scoldin me for nothing..
stop ordering do this or tht..
stop controlling me..
stop ask me drive u here or there...
stop assuming i watever also knw..
and..
stop scolding me lazy while i'm workin hard on ya work...
u didn't knw i still got loads of work frm ya...
i'm really tired of this life .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics