"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

this is life....

i hated people backstab me..
by the person i trusted the most..

i put care n mercy to my workers..
they didn't appreciated my effort..
but..
keep complaining how dictator i am..
strike stop the machines running..
being tired meeting all their agent..
expecially mr.lim..

i hated client who scolded me dead hell today..
because of admin's mistake..
doesn't mean tht..
i'm in charging human resources dept..
i'm the one who carries all the "charges"..

i'm tired..
tired of being patience...
tired of sadness..
tired of being unsatisfy...
tired of working life...
tired of everything...

anyway..
way the go...!!
u guys really reminds me.....
this is the real world...
no more mr.nice guy..
thank you..
have a nice day !!


one more..
please stop askin..
"where is ya wife"...
i dun even have gf..
how 2 get a wife ne...
aiya....
my god...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics