"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Thursday, August 31, 2006

late late late suprises...=)

there's some very very late suprise for me before my merdeka holiday ends with disapointment....these 3 gals do cheeer up my day=)

pili had suprised me tht she jz call up me whn i'm in 1u..such a long time i didn;t saw her cz i was too busy working..she told me she saw me...she was at 4th floor while i'm in 1st floor..we were talkin on da phone while i havta look up while she havta look down..kekeke..very weird..we talked for some times..but i just wonder y dun we jz meeet up in a flooor n sit down do some catch up ne..better still..kekeke..i duno..but..mayB we enjoyin tht moment..lookin each other frm far...talking to each other...=)

joyce had suprised me tht she just msn me n just asked me for dinner nx week to do some catch up=)..oh man..for almost a year i didn;t saw her just beacause of working and she just ask me for a meal..i was so suprised !! really looking forward to nx week..i guess we both looking 4ward nx week,kekek~ anyway..i heard some coughing whn i call up her...hope she takes good care of herself le....take good care ya !!

selina had gave me de biggest surpise!! while i'm talking with joyce..she just called up me n tell me to come down..i can;t believe she just come my place without give any acknwledge..kekeke..she do stuned me big time..hahaha...same reason again..working working working..de last time i saw her was almost yr ago whn she jz came back frm over graduate..kekeke..had a great nite with her catchin up..kekeke..but was kinda sad..tht..she look damn "chan" edi comparing to last time i saw her..working working again..sigh~ take good care le !!!

3 consider long lost best frens..we just lost contact just because of out working..i hope we can spent more time keep in touch although we a re damn busy with our work..take good care !! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics