"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Monday, April 23, 2007

The Best Damn Thing !!!



Avril Lavigne, she’s my artist of the month again, hehe~ i guess all my frens who sits my car can onli listen to this album for this following month, haha ~ dun worry, i won't spoilt my CD player again..i'll control myself this time..=)

Her latest album "the best damn thing" consider a common name in rock, the energetic and wild Avril has done it again and again. She never fails to impress her wild rock fans. This album records Avril’s progress from teens to punk-womanhood, coming out of teen lyrics, such as her highly praised previous singles like don't tell me, nobody's home, my happy ending. it's definitely a strongly must-buy album for everyone (for me). =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics