"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Annual Dinner + Neway K Session


annual dinner starts with "yee sang" is served..=)



"yummmm sengGGG~"



"low ah ~ low ah ~ !! " 50 ppl "low sang" session, 1st time in my life n it was so incredible !!! =)



all my gals colleagues..most of them became my vey good frens !! =)



there is no escape for my manager!! i 've been holding him frm "escape" frm us!! olwaz set us high target la!! we all totally thrashed him !!!



JobsDB Family !!



K session was totally a "mess" !! although was so crowded, 30 of us went!! but it was totally excellent !!! one of my best K session !!!



my best frens in office, my AM susan, ang, lois,joyce..=)





one of the leng lui in office, cherry!! iaks~ i' look so "bei" edi ~ !! so sorry to her but was so happy cz after tht, we're quite close edi..=)




haha~ ang totally thrashed!! "i now pronouced you, matthew and ang!!" haha~ some1 was so jealous matthew can carry ang this way, u knw who..hahaha~





boss sings ~ !!! he rocks !!!!



boss ~ kira !!! thx to him, we had a perfect nite !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics