"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Friendship

what frenship really is?

izit frenship would be..
everyone should be equal?
no conflict..
no comparison of social status ?
no sex differentiate..?
no jealousy ?
Sharing?
Acting?
helping each other whn indeed?
De more u help thm?
de more wil think u are stupid?
If u dun help..
Ppl said u changed..
Lansi edi..

Are u..
True to ya heart to ya frens?
Y can’t frenship being pure?
Y just frenship be simple?
Y things havta be so complicated?
Why is this happening now?
Y are there still hurting each other behind the back?
While they are smiling in front ya..
Y argument can be beginning anytime whn talk bout money?
Izit there are no frenship if talk bout money?
Is it to ruin a good frenship havta starts with money?

in my world..
this would never happen..
how would frenship suppose to be?
I don’t know what I should do now to help..
I don’t know who I should TRUST to help..
I’m still here waiting miracles..
waiting for my perfect world of friendships appears to help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics