"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Botak’s Galacticos

As usual a call from botak will wake me up at about 9am in de morning no matter what time I slept yesterday. No matter how unwilling I was not to get up frm de bed, but still got to get up. Cause it’s Sunday morning, futso day!! I get prepared n fetched by my mates to there. Approximately about 15 of our gang were there warming up for the games. My matez, botak, his team s the favorites for everyone to beat thm. Is just like a king in high peak defending their castles against their enemies. But thn it happen tht he jz pick me up joinin his team. This is so cool~! Cz usually me leads to against thm, haha~

Oh man, I was so delighted to see a red satria with the number car plate BEN 175 arrived. Damian has arrived! We’ve so long never play soccer together. Damian, one of my best fren since I went kolej, he not jz a fren to me, he’s a teammate and a trainer to me in soccer. Seriously he taught me a lot bout soccer. Seriously I was so happy to team up wif him again today! Oh yeah~those were de days again. We used to team up in so many teams n got great achievement together=). woO, seriously, today our team was so strong today, haha~ botak’s attacking,damian’s controlling,tc defending and me “last man”, my strong post in de game and dun forget, our talented keeper,jacky who got really long arms. Haha~

Anyway, football is a great game no matter playing in which ever team or who. The most importantly, this game has gathered us every Sunday. Beside that, something to be cheer up, I got my new camcorder. Oh yeah! My previous camcorder, duno wat happen inside n bring it to fix and can be only fix nx year. G0sh~! So I tell my cousin, I lazy to wait tht long, therefore I might be using it anytime either. So I choose to replace a new camcorder by “trading in” tht previous camcorder.haha~ this new camcorder was so cool, although it looks quite big compare to previous but this camcorder’s functionality are way better than the previous camcorder!! Hahaha..i can’t wait to use it. I can’t wait to use it when my nx trip to s’pore but duno whn. I was so desperately to see and record KIKI !! Damn regret I didn’t brought my camcorder tht time!! Hopefully,I can make another trip to there again with a fren of mine to c it again cause she also like it very much. Seriously, it’s was damn nice!! Greastest visual performance I eva saw!! But before tht, the only one of my task is I must seriously take good care of my new camcorder, cz there is no 2nd chacne to replace it with new~! Aiks~!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics