"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Saturday, February 05, 2005

one goal aparts two teams...

what a depress for my team to lost our first game in this year to my seniors today by onli a goal diferent who striked in 1st half.....i had a really bad game today....if not de appearearence of offside and the brace of my felow teammates.....i think our team will be thrashed....cz they used me as a weakness of my team to attack from my side....havta mention tht we onli lost by a goal diferent..all my fellow teammates especially de defenders n my goalkeeper got de credits.....well.......i havta get myself prepare for de nex meeeting with thm......i dun wan be the burden of my team........moral of the day........practise makes perfect......matez...i'll be prepare for the nx game....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics