"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

nick of time....

life's like this....i m alone here again in da ofiz..nothing to do yet i read back all the blogs tht i wrote previously...i m so afraid to read back those "MY PERFECT WORLD" series of blog..althought my english is quite sux...seriously i wrote eweli single word of it frm my heart..wat should it be in my PERFECT WORLD? i was so afraid when i read back..cz i can experience tht moment of me writing it..i stop writing it whn i gonna write about family...seriously the more i wrote bout it..the more i hate the world...the more i hate myself..i jz felt like i m here to suffer the pain in this world..i felt so struggling n suffering....i'm really too into my those topics...lucky i able bring myself back to reality...else...i really really duno what will happpen to me.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics