"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Saturday, September 17, 2005

sports carnival..

I duno who you are n I duno wat’s ya purpose to injure my leg like tht..pushin me while I’m jumping n made me fall unbalance n sprained my ankle..this is so disgrace of ya!! U are so mean..cz of ya..i duno nid how long to recover frm injuries..i now dun even walk..i can onli stay in my room whole nite on9..cause of ya..i’ve been replace by my fren for my football match..but thn I still won the game..althougt u injured me badly but I still manage to score n thrash ya team badly..dun let me c ya in kolej..!!

In overall, wat a result I had achieved in my final year sports carnival..i got 3rd place in basketball n I won the champion for futball for our IT dept for de 1st time in so many years!! I’m proud wif my keeper, Benny.. You’RE the MAN~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics