"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

joyce's 1-2-1..works !!

me n bro T waited in de vb court for the cheras monkeys fro dinner frm rain starts til rain stops..we starving like hell..*geram*..in an hour time..they finally reached..

they reached in groups n i was so suprise to see tht..they said vb is on..i was stoned and i was wearin slipper..but the playfulness of me..the game is on for me although i was so worried tht there no guides for my injured leg worn by me for da whole session...

it was so excited for me cause it's the 1st time n 1st game i play vb wif joyce since i knw her n i knw she's a weli good player=)..keke..joyce's 1-2-1 formation strategy was perfect~=)..but anyhow de result was..we enjoy the whole session..it's was great to reunion with old frens and making new frens~ =)

anyway,b4 i went vb..i brought some food n stuff for my fren who sick badly=(..i'm so worried how is she now..i hope she can get well soon~

take good care~ GOD bless ~!! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics