"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy BirthDaY !!!

to birthday girl..=)

At times..
I just can’t believe tht..
I am so blessed to meet ya..
Even lucky enough to know you,..

Only 1 or 2 years..
We knw each others..
But we witnessed each others..
From studies to graduate to working..
We consider do celebrate each other's accomplishment..
Each festive occasion like x’mas..
Each other’s birthday..
Each occasion celebration with ya..
I’ll remember..

Sometimes,
I wish I knew how to say..
that I know it might hasn't always been easy,
and I know it won't always be.
To tell ya tht..
how great u are..
how lovely you are..
how sweet ya smile is..
how things can be beautiful which done by ya..
You've been so superb that..
any person could be..

anyway..
Hope to let u knw as well..
Tht present..
No matter how I get it..
It worth it..
Because…
Ya smile n u like it so much…
It worth it !! =)

wish ya dreams comes true..
desperately hopes everything goes smooth for ya..in 2006..
enjoy this special day lovely..
I hope on your birthday and always,
i hope I can celebrate it for ya..
Happy birthday.. !!

wenPing



dun worry..this cake won;t melt=)..happy birthday to ya..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics