"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Thursday, January 05, 2006

say cheeeeese..=)

Finally we had the chance to experience this unique meal while celebrating her birthday..all the foods have to dip with either cheese or chocolate in this café..all the foods are so delicious and taste so unique..=)

although it may looks like a small portion meal, but unbelievablely..i can’t finish it..i was too greedy..keke..foods are suppose to dip..but I soak it..my stomach was full of creamy and hot cheese “soup”..

anyway, I think i manage to do what a birthday celebration suppose to be done..but I just felt very sorry and sad cz it ended in a short time..it was kinda short celebration for her..i dun mind celebrate her birthday again..but really do hope she enjoy her nite=)..celebrating her birthday with me=)

happy birthday 1st !! =)


yummy yummy !!


yummy yummy !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics