"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

is it "lucky" ?



is it "lucky"...
--> me able dinner outside at 0850 while my 1u show starts at 0915..=)
--> tht de movie jz started while we're late for almost 20 minutes..=)
--> tht we didn't missed this movie, it's nice !! ..=)
--> tht we able to watch it free cz i found a voucher frm duno where..=)
--> tht a sms asked my fren to collect something free frm duno where..=)
-->tht we didn;t fall asleep during the movie despite we're tired..=)
--> tht after the movie, the exit was straight to our car..=)

is it "lucky" ...
or...
it was nothing, i' being sensitive...kekeke~ =)
or...
it's really "just my luck" for da day !! =)

well...
no matter what...
do hope this "luck" goes on..=)
so do my precious fren..
hopes everything goes great to her..=)
no more disatisfy....=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics