"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Monday, October 18, 2004

Artist Of The Month, Avril Lavigne

I really appreciate it and felt so happy whn my “sista” bought me this cd for me from Singapore. My “sista” who is now working as a junior graphic designer in Singapore, I was manage to have a dinner with her whn I was there sightseeing. Hope I can c her around no matter in msn or friendster or whn she comes back. Keke~congrates to her lots lots, a boy look n super duper outgoing gal incredibly got herself a tall n quite handsome bf. Haha~ I duno wat happen to tht guy’s eyesight,hahaah~ joking onli la,sis~=P anyway, hopes she n he can together happily ever after,keke~=)

Avril Lavigne, she’s my artist of the month although is bit late, hehe~ Her latest album which my sista bought for me, Under My Skin, consider a common name in rock, the energetic and wild Avril has done it again. She never fails to impress her wild rock fans. This album records Avril’s progress from teens to punk-womanhood, coming out of teen lyrics, such as her highly praised singles Complicated , I'm with you and Sk8ter Boi in her very own debut album. Under My Skin focus on describing a more matured of her, her song lyrics influenced by growing up, everyday life and other life issues from loneliness (How Does It Feel?, Nobody's Home) and relationship (Don’t Tell Me, My Happy Ending). Definitely a strongly must-buy album for everyone. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics