"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Saturday, May 07, 2005

rainy day, please go away~



Such a depress afternoon for me once I heard the “combination” of thunder + lightning + rain after I just called my fren n said I wanna pick her up in 15 minutes time..haiya~ quite sad ne..keke..cz I’ve been waiting so long to go experience the atmosphere of that environment of the even. I remember my papa used to show tht place whn we on our to duno wat place to had our breakfast and he promised that he will bring me go there. Tht time I was primary, yeah rite…although I’m stil primary but I oso knw tht papa will break his promise to me all de time, tht moment..i tell myself that I’ll go by myself wif frens..actually I edi 4get bout this so called “promise” of my own since duno whn till 17th of april whn I pigi TWINS appearance n I past by there..haha~I’ve been waitin since 17th till 2day the event baru ade..but heavy rain juz took my heart away..keke~no worries..i will wait for another event although this event might held onli once in twice month..but I’m still young..i can wait~=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics