"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

the professor..

Actually I woke up this morning, my mind was 50-50 of deciding wanted to go kolej not..but I end up I went..cause ysdy was my presentation n afta tht presentation a big group of us went sg.wang eat then the hardworking punya orang went back early for class n left 3 of us which is me, running-dog n bra bra still wanted to hanging around in sg.wang and as usual we skiped tht class from 2-6pm..n I duno why I was energized tht day,I was super energetic tht day although I didn’t slept for the whole nite n did presentation n pigi hang around at home (sg.wang) n de incredibely I went basketball practice which I neva did for a loOOoooOOOng time at nite…it doesn’t end like this..i sumore watched Liverpool against Chelsea ~ woOOoO~~incrediblely I can do so much stuff..guess I might facing some big changes wif me edi..i’m “seasoned”..i think my season is heading to my sleepless season, which is sleep for onli 1 hr can tahan for the whole day energeticly~! So.i back to my story,I slept at 5am n woke up at 0930 am n I m still deciding shall I pigi for class after my ysdy was fully utilize..m I staying home do assign or pigi kolej ne?

End up I pigi kolej, cz I wanted to take attendance although is onli 2 hrs class for de day..but then..my decision was rite!! Actaully I’ve been looking forward to c a guy do presentation, (fren, below all this statement is no offence, is part of my feeling..kekek~) this guy…we call him “professor”..actaully he is damn good in studies..he’s a actually I really weather he speaks not..cz I olwaz been frenly to talk to him, but he dun speak n just smile onli..i heard some rumours bout him before, yr2 final yr presentation, when supervisor ask him question, he just sit there n smile smile onli..oh man..this is interesting..keke..there4 he’s got a kinda weird attitude n characteristics..and he really act weirdly, his smile actually freak me out..he’s smile is consider obscene punya smile..woO~! n he likes to use handkerchief n cover his mouth n laugh..when a guy or a gal presenting whn mentionin something related to sex..oh man..de reaction tht he did..i really duno how 2 explain…he like smile weli “pai seh”ly n take handkerchief n cover his mouth..*puke*…oh man...not jz me..my group of mates oso realize…but thn..we guys are damn interested to be his fren..cz wanted to knw wat is inside his world..

Oh great, this is de day, his turn to present 2day…seriously for de 1st time, I ‘ve only c de whole class was so concerntrate n patiencely sit there listening to his presentation..seriosuly, the whole class also wanted to find out weather he talks not..he’s really a mystery in our class..seriously..when he standing gonna present..my mind came out one phrase…”THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE…”..haha..but then…actauly he’s kinda “cute” whn presenting..is like a 10 yr old boy “paiseh”ly standing in front there n presenting..haha…whole class patiencely listen to his present..after his presentation…seriously…I neve heard such a big clapping from our class mate…braVo~braVo~ seriously I do not know weather every is clapping hand so loudly is to praise he doen a good job or sacartiscly clapping hand to him cz he actually talks 1st time in de class or just to give encouragement to him to let him know that we all cares bout him…who knows…the truth is in everyone’s heart…anyway..sincerly, professor…u did great~!! Proud of ya~=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics