"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Saturday, July 23, 2005

marathon weeekend starts now!!! =P

23rd of july....after a great movie in 1u, I went futso at 2am..how playful I am..i worn jeans n play for 2hrs..haha..mama gonna kill me if she saw this..keke..after futso, I tak de wear baju thn drove home..iaks..my baju was too wet wif sweat..iaks! it was so cool..driving without naked…above=P..but I was so afraid I kena tahan by police cz of this act..=P

Reached home n settle down..it’s edi olmoz 5am..oh man..i havta work in another 3 hrs..wat 2 do..i havta appreciate tht 3 hrs of sleeepin..i jz felt like I jz fall asleep while mama woke me up for work..obviously late to work again..sigh~

As usual I havta rush my work b4 I leave..i was so tired..i expected I can leave at 0230pm..who knws I reached home olmoz 4pm..OT again?! Thn my PD trip in on..unblievable..i thought my fren was fooling me around last nite..but…haha..dun mess up wif us..unbelivablely I slept one hr thn me n my frens n one new fren…haha…4 personal frm 2 diferent primary skool..primary skool gaterhing…headin PD~!! Here we go ~!!! Yeah!!!!

What a weird rules set my fren, Janice..she tell me not to slow down but accelerate it..i duno weather is it unbelievable not..i had gone through traffic jam oso..but I reached seremban in about 40 to 50 minits..they said was quite fast..well..i duno..i jz knw my job was to accelerate onli..keke..we stop by at seremban n had our dinner in my fren’s fren place..the 3rd fren of mine named KAH LOK..hehe.. yum yum…nice n delicious crabs..my gal punya fren really can eat lots..oppostitely I kenot believe it..all da guys..eat sikit onli..iaks.. keke…afta our diner..i kenot believe I saw my name restaurant..selling what ..erm..i kenot really remember..i think is fish ball..iaks~!!

So I had drove duno how fast n finally reached PD around 12am..so weird..pigi PD midnite..keke..we settle everything in duno wat wat Corus Apartment..thn we start our drinking..keke..obviously de liquor n beers wasn;t enough at all..cz eweli1 was a great drinker!! I admit I am not..keke..so me n fren pigi get SOME beers..came back n play drink game again..i duno how ne..janise have a started a weli weird game..obviously the game is towards me..cz she’s been askin wat is her mandarin name..she gave me 5 options..iaks..guess wrong once..kena drink one glass..i drink til blur case..there goes our new drink game..such a stupid game..by asking askin..i can onli remember tht I olmoz drank every round..haha.. we are out of question to ask..n start askin all own privacy stuff..iaks..ahha..i think i got no privacy between thm edi..keke..

After that ..we went down beach walk while..but tht time I started blur edi..de onli thing I can remember is we walk beside beach side not more thn 15 minutes..cz rainin ..so sad!! Thn went back to da room…de onli thing I can remember tht nite..is…I puke outside de door..haha..thn I had forget ewelithing…hahaha…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics