"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, July 24, 2005

TA JIE's wedding dinner...

Lucky for one of my fren there…..i duno where she got the power or I duno what she had with her..even my mama wakes me up..she will take almost 1 hr to wake me up..because when I sleep..i sleep “deadly”…almost nothing can wake me up especially I m thrashed…haha…but..my fren onli took bout 15 minits..if my mama knws this..i think she will ask my fren what secret did she had to wke me up so fast..hahaha…...mayB my fren olwaz lives in da Wonderland..tht's y she got Wonder power to wake me up..hahaha...but thn I was slumbering around..super headathe le~ my brain..all still thinking about ysdy’s question..iaks..it had influence me kau kau edi..hahaha~ I guess if wasn;t my frens was rushin time back kl..i surely will pigi to da seaside…oh well…wat to do..my frens all macam ade things to settle..even me…I have to rush to futso around 1pm which I had promised my frens..thn havta pigi redbox le (which I jz simply promised..sighz..)..keke..oh gOsh!! but thn..de whole journey back to kl..onli took me 45 minits as my frens told me..m i driving too fast..or the journey is jz like tht..hmmm.....

I jz had an hour futso..i didn’t play much..stand ere walk there..slumbering around…jz an hour game..i quikly rushed home n clean up n rushed to redbox..i did nothing much..cz I was sleepin in de whole singing session..haha~ so I woke up at 5pm in redbox n rush back home again n get ready for me fren fetch me..2day is a big time..my TA JIE’s wedding!! How can I be late ?!

Actually I wanted to wear jeans n long sleeve..but my annete ne..had calle me duno how many N times..she insists I have to wear formal..oh man! I hate wearin formal..i look damn stupid wearing formal..there4 whn I wear formal for presentation..i olwaz worn either JORDAN or ADIDAS shoes..looks quite uniq..rite? hahaha…but this time..i can’t play around..lucky for me..i duno where or how..found a pair of black shoes n wear it..

Lucky I was wearing formal..oh gOsh~! Me n my fren’s eyes are so busy le..kent believe it..so many chiqs those dress… waH!! waH!!! waH!! Nothing much to say edi..thn I saw my anete ne..she was gorgeous with red=)…actually the atmosphere was quite great..but I felt kinda weird whn my anete ne had placed out seats..i m not very like it wif my seats..weird ne..i duno how 2 say but..i dun like..cz there is an aunty sitting there..her daughter sitting beside her…n beside her daughter is her ex-bf which jz broek up recently n beside her ex is his gf…iaks!! Kinda complicated ne!! me n fren onli sit there quietly ..cz tht aunty looks fierce..aiks!!

But lucky for us..sitting is a good thing we guys can sit down there concerntrating look around..hahaha~!! I did not eaten much of da foods…cz tht aunty keep starin at us..iaks~ so I jz keep went in n out..looking for my frens..cheeers around ! hahaa~~actually I dun wan to drink..but..my TA JIE FU ask me back up him keep yum seng all de round..iaks~ there I go again..started high edi..hahaha~

Yeap..everyone is so happy..i oso duno wat happen to me edi..my anete ne ask me how she look 2 nite..i was daring n said “aunty u are weli SOK!!!” hahaha..iaks..wat happen to me..my fren n anete ne..faster close my mouth n said I m thrashed..hahaah~ thn I saw my so called ayah angkat..ahhaha..there he goes again..crazy edi..haha..luckily he wasn’t like last time whn he’s thrashed..he keep kissing me onli..iaks.. but nvm ..we are “FAMILY”..hahah..hahha..my “adik angkat”..lagi keng..serious..he’s good..he compose the song n wrote the lyrics about her sister n sing it at da stage..woO!! bravo!!! Hahaahah…in de end….eweli1 I knw..all being thrashed no matter guys or gals or wateva age..hmm…the alst thing I can remember tht nite..erm…….i kenot remember this time..just wonderin y again I woke up in my own bed..hahhahaha~~

What a nite to remember..i m so happy for my TA JIE n TA JIE FU..tears gona come out edi…i sincerely wish thm frm the bottom fo my heart..wish they live happily ever after=).. TA JIE n TA JIE FU..i LOVE u guys!!! Cheers!!!



cheers to my TA JIE n TA JIE FU!!


this mysteries gal..we can;t get our eyes off her..she's the one..guess where's she? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics