"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Monday, September 19, 2005

i'm still tht naughty..

Mama order me to stay home 2day cz of my terrible injured leg..but I was so notty tht once I c my leg can jz move n can walk sightly..i went out with my fren once she ask me accompany her to duno where..

I had accompany her to indian street..1st time in our life..we felt so outstanding there,cz we were so fair n looks so clean there..after tht, it’s stil early..we went for worst ever movie in mid valley..i didn’t kwn it was so terrible..or should I say..it SUCKS..wat an “intelligent” new generation of zombie which knws how use rifle to attack human..so lame~

Afta the shw, we went back..though of hanging around in da mall but my fren dun wan..cz seriously my leg was terrible swollen..my fren had scold me, urge me to see doctor as soon as possible.. furthermore even plan for me wat m I suppose to do for the nite..i knw she did it for my goodness sake..i weli appreciate her concern to me..thank you~ but I weli disappointed n felt sorry to her..cz we had promised to play lantern 2gether again this year..but end up this year..my leg this situation..weli sorry to both of us~

Dear GOD, I really hope tht I can walk back like a normal person as soon as possible..i dun wan ppl who concern me so worry me anymore..bless me~! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics