"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Friday, January 13, 2006

for the past few weeks..

for the past weeks,
i did nothing at all..
lost my diection..
home alone everyday till evening..
onli meet up at least one of my family member..
can;t hardly open my mouth n talk..
beside asnwer "salah nombor" to those who called wrong number..
in my hp or house...
felt kinda lonely in day time..
now i do afraid of lonely n bored....
besides..
weather olwaz wet till i kenot go volley with my frens at ntie..
weahter was so hot till i'm lazy to go out in daytime..
even cinemas..my favorite..
and ofcz..no1 accompany me movie oso..*soB*
i guess i haven;t step in cinema in this yr..
beside sg's...

for the past few weeks,
de onli thing i learned up..
is "addicted" with mahjong..
althought i onli knw basic stuff..
but not counting..
tht's y..
yy's house has been an "official" place for us to gather..
sing K,mahjong,movies..
olmoz ewelithing..we can do there..
during weeekend n nite..
if there's no yy house..
hmmm...
how's it gonna be...

for the past few weeks,
frens + uncles approached + ofered me..
frens asking me to join business with thm..
soem asking me of direct selling.
some asking me add modal in his company, be a distributor..
soem even askin me to work for thm..hp seller..iaks !!
this n tht..
uncles asking me back to klang for de job he offered me long ago..
both oso can be considerable..
although i still new..
or duno working life stuff..
or acutally i'm a damn lazy fella..
but in my mind..
i wanted to wait for my results onli make my decision..

for the past few weeks..
although life not mess up.
but my mind edi mess up..
i duno what m i doin..
beside thinking this n tht..
thinking ewelithing tht told by my frens n uncles..
although i duno wat else i'm nid to considered bout it..
always gives myself excuse tht i nid a break 1st..
after studies..
i duno what m i escaping from...
as i said earlier..
i'm a damn lazy fella...damn !!

wenping wenping,
is not to do, or not to do..
is a MUST edi..
there's sure gona be lots up n down for me this year..
i just hope i able to overcome upcoming challenge in this year..
'06..new chapter of life begins..



"My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
Forrest Gump

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics