"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Monday, January 23, 2006

gosh !!!


my new hair style was terrifying !!

frens or ppl who knws me knw tht no matter who ever they are or who ever he/she is even my parents.... it won't be tht easy to convince or to make me cut my hair due some childhood shadow i had..onli 2 reason will make myself cut my hair..1st is i wanted to feel like goin hair cut thn i will do cut my hair..2nd reason..i will cut my hair to who ever person tht i like told me to do..thn i will do cut it..i will do it to prove tht how important she is in my heart status..kinda funny ho..soem childhood promise i had for myself..kekee...

hmmm..i guesss which reason is it gona be for me to cut my hair so short this time..which is almost impossible happened to me !!

question of da day:
"ya papa not gonna scold ya? / u not scare ya papa? cutting this kinda hair?"
every frens tht knw me after saw my hair..


stupid comments frm frens which is unfogetable!!

"y u cut hair till looks like ultraman.."
ying er

"look at ya reminds me of secondary school life.."
yy

"u looks like thin majin boo thin.."
ahHam

"our family's beckham.." iaks !!
uncle frm taiwan

"nakata !!"
pepet damian

"wear cap if u wan go out with me else wait till ya grow ya hair onli go out with me..u looks so funny !!"
nancy

"felt like whackin ya..u reminds me of secondary school life.."
ahsai

"like tht mah good lo..looks so nice.."
all aunty n uncles include frens' parents..sigh~

"sei kadazan zai.."

"hair like tht sooong le..."
BT

"y cut ya hair till so short?!"

"wat so frustration till u cut ya hair so short!?"

"1st time in my life see ya hair so short.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics