"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Friday, January 20, 2006

brothership team up

it's just a normal VB session for me but was kinda suprise to saw my brother there as well playin basketball..

there's onli 8 ppl of us playin vb..so me n yy had ask my brother n his fren come join us..this was my brother 1st time playin vb..he's a fast learner..i think he can mastered de game edi..i think..he do knw how 2 spike too after i shw him once..kekeke...anyway..my brother was like a giant bull..his playin was absolutely surpising, hilarious and funny...i felt like watchin "shaolin soccer" playin with him..he said he will join me often edi..kekeke=)..actually nothing can be write..but i jz enjoy playing with my brother..a day to remember..=)

anyway..felt so sorry to my dear yy ne..i tak de meant to hurt ya=(...for de nx few weeks..whn got any hanging around session, movie sesssion, eating session, all is my treat..k? weli sorry ne..


"you're consider a kinda "mo" (slow) person..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics