"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, January 15, 2006

seremban

i duno how n duno why..my fren just said seremban hakka mee is nice..we are (about 13 ppl) headin there just for tht mee..

anyway..this was my 2nd time to seremban..1st time in daytime..really nothing much in there..de so called "hakka mee" was in a pasar like TTDI pasar but it even dirty thn TTDI..it was so wet n smell so fishy eweliwhere..really reminds me whn i was a kid holdin mama hand walkin in de pasar with her..

but tht "hakka mee" although it sux but i duno y..i managed eat 4 bowls..all my gals onli ate few..kenot tahan ppl wasting food..so i finished their's all..anyway..thz to new fren in seremban, ahFoo kor who spent us tht meal although each bowl onli rm2 like tht (tht's oso why i ate 4 bowls..kekek) ..n the fish ball mee..was the worst!!! but it really reminds me..my primary skool canteen mee..the taste so terrible till actaully they are de same..

soemthing proud n happy for de "siew pao" owner shop..we olmoz bought all de "siew pao" in his shop..kekeke..at least got 100+ "siew pau" we had bought..kekeke..

anyway..de weahter is terriblely hot and i think this trip is to refresh all de memories whn i'm small..=)


outside the pasar seremban which reminds me folow mama go pasar whn i was a kid..


i think everyone get influence by me..all very like ice cream recently..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics