"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, July 30, 2006

sleeep deadly..

onli an hour plus velvet with anete ne n her frens after my movie..supposin my sunday schedule.. morning got football frenly with juniors, noon perhaps headin melaka with anete ne or perhaps meet up my fren, princess who called me out for some time..all screwed up..cz unbleivablely i woke up at 6pm with my shoes still wearing..kekeke..i guess i'm really tired for the whole week + weekend..tht's y i slept deadly..kekekeke..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics