"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, August 06, 2006

my sassy "gal" ..


my sassy "gal"..anete ne..

i had spent my last two weekend with anete ne and family=)....kekeke..i hope they dun make a DRINK session on sunday again..i 'm damn suffer whn i'm working on monday...

cilaka "jie fu" marcus and "tai kau" eugene..thrashed me big time..thrashed till i even can't remember anything n was so shocked tht i woke up at their place, felt damn pai seh!!...kekekee..but i enjoy being with thm..

anyway..really thanks to..

anete ne and "lailai" aunty..
who tried so hard to take care me n woke me up for working..

beautiful "ying siang"..
taught me UK english..

"jie fu" marcus..
for the drinks...

"ta jie" leeanne..
took wat ever it takes to make me drink..

"tai kau" eugene..
for the room..

"kai yeh" uncle..
for tht wonderful meal..

thz to all family..
kekeke..btw...
thz to HIM as well...
got me 4 straight A's..
sigh..what a day...
kekeke..



beautiful "cousin" ying siang..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics