"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Monday, July 31, 2006

to my best fren...

to my best fren..

i knw..
it only needs time..
To gain back your trust to me again..
I will wait..

i knw..
it only needs care..
Can bring back your concern to me..
I will do..

only ya..
cheer me up whn i'm down..
only ya..
company me all de time whn i broke my leg..
only ya..
msn n talks n sms,will encouraged/cherish me..
only ya..
tellin me wat is good wat is wrong..
only ya..
i willing to share..

i knw it might be nothing to ya..
but i'm damn regret n guilty....
for what i did..

If i'd gotta go again..
All the way from the start..
I would do anything to stop..
things that changed everything of us..

i knw i hurt ya..

but..
i dun hope this is true..
is there really no chance..
to lead us back to those days..
i really miss those days..
i'm still the same..
and i will be..
i'll be there for ya..
take my words..

just drop me a "hi"..
let me knw how's ya..
and..
i'm really sorry...=(

wenPing..


wenping knw wrong..=(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics