"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Monday, July 25, 2005

monday..monday..monday...!!!

after a great weekend..actaully is an exhausted weekend..i m extrememly happy i had almost fully utilise every minute of the whole weekend since friday to sunday...ya..great weekend..no rest at all..totally forgot i have to work today!! stupid monday !! i really hated monday..normally skool days..i will took olmoz reach noon i onli can back to my ownself..else i will be slumbering around..but tht weekend..i memang extreme..it took me till 3pm onli back to my ownself...haha..

b4 3pm..i had did so many careless mistake n so embrass..actually if they are not my relative..i sure edi kena kau kau..but i oso felt damn bad but memang tired ne cz last nite's wedding dinner was great !! thrashed again !! same case to me again..wearin formal n shoes sleepin..haha~!! tht's me~!!

tought time huh~!! monday is the day i hated most in a week..i was not in the mood whole day..still dreamin about my weekend tht i had..oh..not 2 forget mentionin to myself..i'm gonna leave to hk this wed..waO! i haven;t pack at all n i oso duno wat m i suppose to bring..just keep on askin wat my fren wanted me to get for her..haha..cz wat 2 do..i had nothing to do whn i m in hk..i think i gona be all alone whole trip..so desperately needed someone to teman me......

but thn..havta work out with everything in office..settle everything b4 i can leave...there are so many things 2 do 2day..oH gOsh..i was so daring...asked my fren join me pasar malam..luckily she turn off...else i felt damn bad..cz i had OT 2day..i worked till 9pm 2day...i was so tired...once i reached home...i tak de think much n jump to my bed...but mama asked me teman her out..wat 2 do..havta follow..afta mama fetchin me home..unbelievable on my way back..my fren again..duno how she got the Wonder power..i was so freak out y she call up n ask my car number plate ..haha..she was behind me..haha..so coincidence...haha..thoguth i can get a rest or sleeep later..but fren call up...ask me yumcha..iaks~! actaulyl wanted to ffk him..but..wat to do..brother has asked me..so i pigi..

now i m back home..actually i suppsoe to pack my things up..but thn..there too many things to pack up..i duno i should start frm where..i should start frm de magazzine 1st which i needed info for my trip..or start wif the jeans n shirt..i duno..can any1 suggest me..i runnin out of time..no matter how..havta pack it by 2nite..cz 2molo nite is da onli nite i n buy those things i needed..i really need a day off 2molo to settle things up...iaks~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics