"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Friday, August 12, 2005

i believe in ya..=)

my 1st condtion of believing there is the appearence of GOD is HE have to make me believe tht de appearence of HIM n there is miracle n there is blessing frm HIM..there4...i got 2 IMMORTAL ppl "taking care" of me since i'm a kid..kun yam n brother kuan..

i remember my 1st prayer with tht specty fella..i duno wat's his name..he told me ..he would pray for me for wat rpoblem i m facing now will be overcome it easily..but i havta be sincere whn sent my prayers to HIM..i got nothing much to wish..i onli wish for two things tht moment..actually wishes are meant to be tell out else it won;t comes true..but thn i dun mind telling edi..cz both of my wishes came true=)..my first wish is i hope tht i can get good results..n my results are great=) for my status ne..i got 2 2nd class upper marks and 1 2nd lower marks..i was like..so shock n suprise..i onli expect i got border line pass for all my sub=)..2nd wish is i kinda "tough" for HIM to fulfil it..i wish tht my fren can be no more suffer frm coughin again..i kinda sad n worry tht my fren olwaz havta suffer eweli year around this time futhermore haze was terrible these days..i'm so worried..so sad to listen de cough ewelitime wif her..but thn..duno is her medicine effects or wat eva it is..i was so happy to get a good news frm her tht she tole me she is olmoz recover frm coughin=)..althoguht is not fully recover..but i m so happy cz she can no more suffer frm coughing..2 simple wishes..HE had got me..i believe in HIM...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics