"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

she's BACK!!

Guess who’s back, back again
...yy’s back, tell all friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back
Guess who's back...


Finally, I waited for so long till today to meet up her, it is so happy to see her back in town..the most important fren of my life..my best fren…yy…so delighted to c her back frm overseas..graduating..millions of congrates to her..proud of ya~!!=)…actually I thinking of not goin out 2nite..cz I havta pack things up..but thn..wat 2 do..since is her back in town 1st yum cha session..i must go..haha..i just throw ewelithing at de corner in my room n rush to ss2..i was so happy to c her there with few of my close frens too..

We had a great time there..talking back our past..haha..especailly whn talk bout my kancil..i can say it loudly n proudly..my kancil is the main factor for all my DUz frens to passs their driving test..haha..my kancil had “accompany” us been through tht stage..haha..

Too bad for us..6 ppl went yumcha..5 of them (include me) is working 2molo..there4 I still haven’t get things pack up althought is edi olmoz 1am..futhermorewriting blog here…haha..but is such ashame that tht yumcha session is spent by her..she’s the onli person not working..iaks..thz ne..anyway..tht doraemon bread…seriously was sux!! Haha..seriously so happy to c ya back again..yy!! love ya!!

p.s: sorry to ah GIL..i couldn't attend her birthday party..hope she will ahve a great time..n wanted to let her knw as well..she looks great with her new hair style..=) .happy birthday !!

p.s' p.s:i'm out of town 2molo...i guess i gonna miss someone a lot ne..iaks~ =P

Now this looks like a job for her so everybody just follow her
cuz we need a little controversy,
cuz it feels so empty without her~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics