"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, July 31, 2005

super sunday...HOT!!!

Thought I can have a good sleep in my precious Sunday..but early in da morning..fren had call up me for futball..iaks..wat to do..i went with jz onli slpet for 2 or 3 hrs..seriously it was so tiring playing futso like tht..jz like last week again..slumbering around whole game..

Afta da game thn I went back n clean up n rush to tech my fren n baskin robbins ne..it was 31st le..kenot miss it!! but thn..i felt so bad..she havta pay for da ice cream..cz my wallet all HKD le..i belum ade time to go exchange back to ringgit…b4 that we went to the flea market..althoguht it’s small..but quite lots things to c oso..

So we had pur baskin robbins n talk for olmoz few hours..but the weather was so terrible..so hot!! We kenot stand it..so we decide to go sunway lagoon or swimming..but thn it was too late..it was olmoz 6pm if we reach there…so disappointed tht I kenot go there..cz seriously de weather sux!!..so we pigi mall n check weather got any movie to watch 1st..thn this is so insane..eweli mall traffic jam..end up pigi amcorp mall..really out of expectation..went to the cinema there..no ppl there…haha..so we went in de cinema jz like tht..cz de shw onli start 15 minits..haha..who knw..we went de wrong cinema de show end in olmoz 15 minits..iaks..nvm ne.consider watch tht movie edi..but it was quite stupid..the “stealth” “suicide”..haha~

Afta de movie, we went ss2 meet up a fren..have a great time but too bad she havta rush to meet up her bf..hehe..but anyway..i had a great talk wif my fren therer..she lets me knw tht wat is de realationship between human in the real world..she had taught me a lot..i felt such a failure..mayb I should say I m lucky..to have a group a fren who are sincere to me..but no matter what or who..i will apreaciate every fren that I have..chEeErs to all my fren~!! anyway..i really appreacitate ewlithing that she told me tht nite...thz..... =)

i pray to God n hope i can get my best fren's blessing in heaven, desperately hope that my fren will have more frens sincere to her (although she had lots)..=)..dun make things complicated...simple is good..GOD bleSs ya~!! (*~ brother.. hope u got me prayers ~!! ~*)

Exhausted day for me..i went back home n slept deadly again at 10pm, I think..i jz hope tht I can go sunway lagoon onli..looking forward to it…tht’s my hope of da day…=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics