"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Monday, August 22, 2005

i'm still the same...

I'm still the same
by wenPing

I dun think there is any different..
Between here and there..
The sun and moon..
At da sky
We are looking..
Is the same..
From the day u knw me..
Till now..
I still de same..
No mater how many years gone..
No matter what had happen..
I’m still wenPing..
Did u changed in these times?

I’m still care n concern u..
Like u care n concern to me once..
I’m still doin it..
Although we no longer keep in touch..
Do u still remember me..
I hope u do..

Years past by..
No matter how u changed..
No matter how u think..
U still de same in my mind..

Sometimes..
I c things..
I do c u..
watching Manchester United..
How I wish I can share de “goal”den moment with ya..
U are the onli gal..
who can talk bout football with me..
Supporting the same team..
True supporter..
tht makes me feel that u are more precious…

How are u?
Where are u?
I miss ya…
Miss those days..
Miss those encouragement..
Miss those advice..
Miss those happy..
Forget those sad..
Miss those moment..
Miss olmoz everything..
all de cards n mails..
That u gave me..
wenPing appreciate it..

No matter where u are..
No matter what are u doin now..
I hopes all de best for ya..
Drop me a “HI”..
Is edi enough for me..
Take good care of yaself..
U once be there for me..
I’ll be there for ya..
Till the end…

p/s: my fren..pls reply me..u knw i wrote it for u..i miss ya..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics