"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

who am i ?

it's 0645am..i kenot believe that I've been staying in my room n studying since Sunday nite till now..i’ve not been out from my room beside toilet..i even had my meals in my room....althoguht I think I had study lots..i duno weather m I really do..but..i kenot believe that is me..i really hope that I can pass my coming paper..i hope I deserve what me had put my effort in it..i really afraid duno what will happen to me if I fail this paper.. I dun remember since whn I started got feeling like this...i just cannot relax myself..giving myself a space to rest..i jz felt like time is running out.. I onli slept 3 hrs since Saturday..i m extremely tired..but thn..ewelitime whn I have this kinda stress n pressure like this…my mind will suddenly flash back n think back something that used to happen to me..

my memories flashback n reminds me tht i started believe what my close fren used to told me. .my weli close fren, annette said that I’m a person tht hard to predict wat m I gonna do...i jz will do it another way which is really out of expectation of everyone including myself,....i dun mean that studying whn exam is around is wrong..is just a memory flashback what I did last time reminds me..

hmm..i guess even my best fren do not understands me furthermore this is me..i duno y..m i consider sacarstic n pathetic? i think I havta start to knw who I really am after my exam..what I really want in my life…

now…what I knw is..i m very tired now..n I really duno y I can write out such blog in this condition..earnin sympathy? telling ewelione that I’m weird? I’m a freak..i duno..i duno wat’s de purpose of writing it…it’s 7am..it’s another sleepless nite…guess I’m gonna get myself few cups of coffee outside n start my day…


Questions of the day:
What is the different between munJye and wenPing, are they consider two different individual? if is, who is munJye? who is wenPing?

can anyone tell me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics