"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

wenPing ≠ munJye

5th day..this is the 5th day I’ve being staying in my room. What is goin on with me..i’ve just broke my record..the last time I stay in my room for so long is when I was kindergarden..

It’s 5am now..another sleepless nite for me..my fren had advise me to take a break n sleep while but i’ve tried to sleep but I can’t..if is because of the pressure or stress of the exam, I can understand why..but I dun think it is..

5 days being alone, what comes to mind in these days is life outside the room is life of struggling..my outlook definitely won’t change in 5 days but my thought of everything and what’s in my mind had changed..weird thinking and things I dun even thought at all in my life had just keep appearing in my mind..i felt like having a brain wash by someone in my room..it’s true..my mind is not my mind..i jz felt like I m sharing my mind with another and i jz felt like someone jz came across my mind..changing the way I am..i jz started weli worry of myself..i’m not who i’m now….i just feel like I will do something unexpectedly…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics