"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Thursday, August 18, 2005

War Of The World



I finally step outside the room for the 1st time in these few days..i went library n had dinner with my fren..i told what I had saw these days in my dreams.. I had dreamt my version of WOW..i think my version is way better thn the original version..

i guess my fren who had dinner with me was the luckiest and the last person to know my version of WOW..hehe..i dun feel like telling anyone edi..cz my 1st sentences of my story..she yawned..goSh~

keke..so bad ne..kekeke..but no matter what...dun be serious=)..hehe..i was joking onli..mayB my version of WOW is bored..but then i m thinkin of create a new blog..jz to write what i had dreamt..hehe..anyway..my WOW is going to happen later at 2pm..

I hope KUN YAM jie jie, abang ngah KUAN and JESUS kor kor..would give me a hand…I’m not greedy..I hope to pass my exam onli..

BleSsS me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics