"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

wake up ?

Wake Up ?
by : wenPing

Sometimes..
Wake a person up..
Can let a person learn more..
Realize what they had done..
N can make person walk far..

Sometimes..
Dun wake a person up..
Can let a person 4eva live in their happiest moment..
No nid suffer frm pain..
N might make a person to loyal to something 4eva..

I guess….

Like my holiday is gonna pass..
What had I did..
days been relaxing gonna end..
let me enjoy it..
dun wake me up..
till it ends..

like my father “said”..
he will love us more n concern us more..
but what did I got from him..
nothing but empty promise..
dun put any hope on him..
wake him up..
let him knw what he havta do..

like haze had juz pass by..
will it come back another year..
those indo..
aren’t there nothin to do during this time..
beside burning the forest frm Indo..
wake them up..
let thm knw they are wrong..

like working life is bored n dead..
we are like robots..
program do same old stuff everyday..
wake us up..
when it’s time to home..

my fren said…:
“if like life started bored n tired..
no matter how tired..
I will still go out..
Else..
I will sick of my life..”
She got no wrong..
i totally agreed n stand at her side..
She is jz trying to make her leisure time…
much longer for da day..
dun wake her up..
although is the day is gonna over…

hopes makes a life goes on..
but..
oso makes a life end..
life without hopes..
there is no disappointment..
life will be smooth..let it be..
though no happy ..
but sure won’t sad..
wake thm up..
when there is hopes for them…

my life’s been miserable..
cz..
I’m slumber although I awake..
I still needed some1..
Who able to wake me up sometimes..
or i able to wake her sometimes..
tellin each what is suppose to do or vice-versa..
Accompanying each other till the end…


p/s: i wrote this when i got inspired from a song by GREEN DAY's WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS and a MSN msg frm my fren who told me her life recently..i'm kinda worry her n concern her..i'll try do whatever in my ability to cheer her up..i dun wan my frens to be left behind..hope ewelithing goes well for her and all the best for her..GOD, pls bleSss her~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics