"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

worst scenario had happened...

I had took my fren’s advise and I went hospital to check after I went to c my fren’s papa whose a professional “tit ta lo”..my fren papa doubt tht I had crack in bone so he advise me to go hospital for better treatment..

Guess what, I didn’t expected HIM come back early in da morning jz to bring me to hospital..i was quite touching..but then..it went oppositely after all..i had deeply knw HIM how “good” he had treat me..i will never ever appreciate his “concern” to me today..!! “You are such a DI*K!!” (allen, a lot like love)

Anyway..4get tht bastard~!!..i went took x-ray n I waited olmoz an hour onli meet de doctor…after consultation, doctor certified tht my I had torn muscle in my ankle..nid at least 6 weeks to recover, in the mean time havta use crutchers to support=(..worst is doctor told me tht afta 6 week havta c condition n havta do therapy for 4 weeks…means I at least nid 10++ weeks to back the field !! means I havta wait at least December to have my leg fully recovered !! :(


waiting for consultation was terrible~!

I’m so sad after de consultation..so sad I kenot go kolej n anywhere..so sad I wanted to celebrate our belated mooncake festival was force to cancel..our plan for 2day canceled.. n many more coming up punya plan havta canceled..my fren had call up for lunch 2day, but I can’t make it, sienz..but I kinda appreciate her..cz mayB not because of her..i think wouldn’t knw my leg so serious..


anyway..happy birthday to GUAN,the dinosaur..!!=)

Thz to pili pili again who called up again n accompany me for my whole depression afternoon..once again..she saves the day..but..today she saves me..who gonna saves me tomolo..i gotto stand up back as soon as possible~!! I duno wan ppl who concerns worry me ne ~!!

i really felt like i gona "boycott" by my frens for soem time=(..I really hope within this time…I won’t get forgotten by my fren:(..hope they still will call me out whn I get recover..*sOb sOb*


guess we're gonna be weli close "frens" this few weeks..mr crutchers..

quote of da day:
HIM, the BASTARD :" y dun u tell him to walk one floor n rest one floor..i m willing to wait downstairs.."
nice one~!! i will remember it for my life..u not just "hurt" me..but u even "hurt" mama as well..u are nobody to me anymore~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics