"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, October 09, 2005

something is meant to be...

do u have the time..
to listen to me craps..

I never think before..
Till something inspired me..

How’s my life recently ....

M I living..
Without any Pain?
Without any frustration?
without any strangers?
Without any tiredness?
Without allowing others interrupted into my world..
Rather stay alone..
then thinking of others..
or I’m been boycott..
nobody cares n mind..
I’m at da corner..
m I like tht recently..
m i?
i just feel like i'm not me again..
after i got injured..
things never be the same again..

GOD had gave every single human being the same time limit of life..
There is no mortal or immortal..
It’s depend how me gonna use it..
There is not fair or unfair how GOD treat us..
my life..
my destiny..
my faith..
Is all in my hand..

What comes to mind..
Do it..
Face it..
Solve it..
Beat it..
dun give a damn on it..
spit on it~!!
else..
no more take two for ya..
it’s meaningless when miss it..
violent sometimes do solves problems …
I hate war..
But something is meant to be..
I can onli accept it..
i just felt like i'm gonna do soemthing..
out of my expectation..
but..
i felt like looking forward on it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics