"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

reborn~!!

I started to walk again in kolej..everyone was so happy suprise for me..keke=)..there me go again..once I started walk..i damn miss my “home”..sg.wang!! so happy again we went there for my favorite lunch..my “pou keng kai pa fan” !!! hahaha..

Anyway..i duno how..for the past few weeks..my fren didn’t call up..but I just duno why.. she always called me at de rite time.. I duno how she knws I started to walk back..unbelievable..today she just call up n ask how’s me..able to walk back?..wanna movie?..haha..incredible..haha…such a long time no c her edi=)..i didn’t think much n say out loud : OK~!!..hehe..

Anyway..my “comeback” movie was “into the blue”..i have no idea what movie is tht cz I’m out of the world for olmoz a month..but..it was quite entertaining movie..such a long time I didn’t experience the atmosphere and the feel of cinema..

but ..too much walking of the day caused my leg damn pain whn I’m home..started so worry tht I injured back my leg but I’m really happy for the day…such a long time I’m out of the world..

*song of the day: nicholas tse's REBORN album --> "tai yi sai" (second generation?)*

1 Comments:

Blogger chocoholic said...

Hey, love your blog topic. I bet you are tired of reading all the boring stuff. Now its time for something really exciting.

Check out the best site on the net for specialty chocolate gift

If you like specialty chocolate gift , you will definitely love this store.

Take a look around and you will find something yummy.

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics