"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Friday, October 07, 2005

two disability stuck in da jam..

I accompany my fren went kl today..because she got some pain in her foot..weli pity..i knw how it feels whn coems to leg pain..without thinking I had fetch her there....keke..goin kl was nothing..but I duno wat happen to kl today..we stuck in de jam total up for almost 3 hrs..my leg gonna patah edi..keke..keke..2 disability at de jam..kekeke

we stop at mid valley as a pit stop..keke..avoid terrible traffic jam outside..keke..Such a long time I didn’t ice cream..drink coke..even cold drinks..i kenot tahan at all..all is my fovarite!!! Finally…whtout thinking..i had “swept” two sundae and a cup of coke!! waH~!! Nice..seriously..i never eat sundae so delicious like this b4~!! I never drink any coke makes me so energetice before~!!! Wuah~!!! Ade feel!! but..i started worry my leg again..sigh~

I didn’t felt this tired b4..i think maybe is tht terrible jam caused so..leg was so strenghtless especially left leg..been stepping at cluth up and down for almost 3 hrs..anyway…assume it as one of my therapy as well=)..hope I can indirectly gain back my strength in my left leg..keke..

i really hope tht my fren can recover n no nid suffer frm leg pain..cause i really knw how does it feel..GOD bless~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics