"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, October 02, 2005

experiencing how a baby learns to walk..

i’m so happy to walk again although it’s slow...but only able to walk back..not much things I can do yet..i can onli stand and walks... actually is almost a month edi but it’s still kinda pain n strengthless for me to walks..my leg needed to wear some equipment to support my leg..needed to wear tht for few months..iaks..!!

doin therapy was de toughest moment for me..cz I can’t wait to walk back..but it’s kinda pain n suffering n I kenot urge to do lots per day else injured..i jut felt like I’m like a new born baby learning how to stand..learning how to walk..doing all de kiddy stuff..countless of fell down makes me so pain all de time n sometimes injured again..i really will appreacaite WALKING whn I’ recovered..how wonderful it is whn u can walk..i’m weli sick n tired with my leg like tht..hope I can walk back soon..i miss outside world…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics