"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Sunday, August 28, 2005

cloud

cloud
by : wenPing

Sometimes..
looking at de sky...
I will felt like..
a cloud in de sky..
is like my heart..
Where ever wind blows..
I will keep floating..
Here n there..
Weli playful n pure..
Changing wateva shape..
Which I wanted to be..
Usin my cloud body..
Cover the sunlight..
Trying give bright but not heat..
And hopes to others..

But..
I’m human..
Like others too..
Sometimes..
I m not tht good after all..
Ups n downs..
Will happen to me too..
Especially downs..
Although I m tough..
And independent..
But..
I will get lost..
I will get scare..
I dun wan face it alone..

At times..
I needed some1..
Desperately needed..
Someone..
who will use love..
who will use concern..
who will use sincere..
who will care me..
who will protected by me..
settle me heart down..
no more floating..
gives me a shape..
gives me a hope..
sharing wat eva I have with her..
be there for me..
till the end of world..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics