"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Monday, August 29, 2005

On HOLIDAY !!

I quit my work n I started my onli “holiday” b4 kolej starts..i woke up at 6am cause I’d promise a ride for my fren..she asked me to give her ride since I’m not working..y not? Hehe..thn I pick her up at 0730am..i didn’t knw tht subang was so jam..i started to understand y she can call me once afta her work..hehe..felt so sorry to my fren cz I olwaz tell her 2 drive safety,dun talk on da hp while driving..but how can an accident happen whn eweli1 is driving below 10km/h ?! if she tells me she is stuck in da jam earlier…things won’t be the same..hehe..



stuck in da jam n been following this car for few streets..i finally realise it was GOD's will..i remember me n my fren bought a lottery ticket..n de number she stripe out was 1224..thn i onli realise de car number plate is BET1224..GOD must be sending a msg to me!! telling me to BET 1224 !!! i kenot agaisnt HIS will..gotto buy lottery later!!all readers leave a msg cz if i striked..me n fren will get rich n yumcha is ours..hahhaa!!!


I reached home at almost 9am..so I thought of take whole day relaxin at home..msn or watchin all my series which I dl=)..but then..while surfin the net..saw some nice shoes n since I nothing do..so I went down sg.wang check it out wat shoes had released alone around 12pm..guess what..i did saw some nice shoes..but then I didn’t took any $$ cz I thought I wanna check it out..didn’t expect will found the right one=)..so, how crazy I am..i drove back all the way back home jz to get $$ n rush back to buy tht shoe..



my new pair of shoe..my "golden booot"..looks cool le~!


Finally I got my “golden boot”, afta I got my shoe thn I went to fetch my fren..cz it’s oso olmoz time to fetch her..looks rushin but it is not to me=)..i manage fetch her on time..keke..afta fetched my fren..wanted to rest cz it’s quite tiring..so after diner wif mama outside..wanted go home watch dvd..but fren call up..she was sad..i duno wat happen..so I accompany her pigi watch mid nite movie which is “drink drank drunk”..YaY! though this is de 2nd time I watched this movie..but thn..it’s still nice n funny..haha..dun mind watchin 3rd time=)..

Afta de movie was quite tired edi..cz she lives damn damn damn far…she lives in selayang..Haiyo..i reached home olmoz almost 4am..kinda tired but is still ok there4 I wanted to eat breakfast wif my fren too..i remember we promise b4 tht wanna breakfast 2gether early in da morning =)..so semangat wanna wait till de morning…anyway I did fulfil wat I planned early in da morning..finally I can watch series..afta watchin two series of healing hands 3…it’s edi 6am again..24hrs sleepless..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics