"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

HELP building structure sux!!

Although I’m using crutches…but I still remain back to kolej goes on my life..it was so tiring n suffering using crutches to go kolej..i just HATE it..HELP uni building structure was so terrible!!! U won’t experience it whn u can walks..it’s really terrible..so many stairs and have to walk almost 1 km just for a class..beside that, everyone looked at me like I’m one of the kind..aiks~!

Anyway..i think might be this incident..me n my uni mate become closer..everyone treated me so good…I was so touched n appreciated it..thanks to my classmate who send regards and all the “pathetic” lectures also n all IT dept stuff and even registry punya aunty..i didn’t knw I’m so well knwn in my uni..iaks..jz beacuse i'm tall? anyway..lec say they will give me extra marks in my exam or assign for being so “hardworking”..haha~!! but the most funny thing is my crutches are even taller thn my classmate..ahahaha..it's kinda funny cz she wanna play wif my cruthes at 1st..she wanna experience it..but then..she got herself big time~!! haahah..

Anyway..special thanks to sai,joan,eda,whee ling,benny,bryan..they really take good care of me while I’m in uni…thank you very much!! Actually wanted to spent them a meal..but too many of them n I was so broke at de same time..haha..sorry ya..anyway..thank you again !!


the one and only photo i using crutches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics