"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Friday, September 23, 2005

struggling makes a day tougher..believe it ~

1100 am
I heard a story frm my fren..i’m knw she seeking a new house for some reasons..i can totally understand how it feels cz I’m gonna have the similar problem also once I grad..i couldn’t just let my mama suffer anymore..the things my fren doin..i’m gona do it soon also..i think she’s gona be bz these few months..anyhow..i’m supporting strongly behind her..i duno what can I do at the moment cz my condition..i might just only can give her a hug to shw how concern I am to her..no matter what happen..she at least still got me, a “disability” person standing at her side..

Dear GOD, I jz hope tht everything goes fine for her..let all the pain suffered in my injured leg ne..bless her~


i dun mind be a cheer leader behind ya ..gambateh~gambateh~!! =)

Hey ya~
dun worry bout entertainment..no matter where we go or we do it together..i will be backing u up=)..trust me~ I will get recover soon..just give me a little more time~!! =)


********************************************************

1200pm


I started to understand y my friend like this movie so much..i think I’m too slow to realize this movie is tht nice whn I watch it in cinema..hope I’m not too late..keke.. i dun mind watchin it again n again..=)

Memorable quotes in A LOT LIKE LOVE for wenPing..



Graham Martin (a lot like love): Oliver, this is your life. You can't wait for it to just to get you up on your feet.

Guess I havta get back on my “feet” edi not because I can’t walk..i just can’t wait for my leg recovered only resume what my life suppose to be..



I watched SWORDFISH once I finished A LOT LIKE LOVE..i’m kind alame..but I duno wat do to..i bought this DVD long ago I guess today is the day..the DVD finally can be watched.. I duno wat to say..cz I’m a big FAN of John Travolta..he’s de best !!

Memorable quotes in SWORDFISH for wenPing

Gabriel Shear (swordfish) : What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes.

Guess things tht happened to me..it was all just in my mind..it was just nothing but illusion or a dream of mine..whn the day I start to walk back..is the day I wake up…

********************************************************

0330 pm
Your words are worth a lot..
Mine only cost a little..

Thanks for calling..=)

************************************************************

0800pm

3rd movie I watched for the day..”CON AIR”..i duno y m I watchin it though I watch several times edi..mayB I get attracted by the characteristic of Cameron Poe (Nicholas Cage)..

Cameron Poe, he’s a newly released ex-con who protecting his pregnant wife frm drunken brawl was sent in to jail for 8 years...an ex-ranger who never leaves his man behind..a father can’t wait for the first meeting with his daughter for so many year on her daughter birthday on the day he released…..

Memorable conversation for me..

Cyrus Grissom: Thank you Poe, you've proven to be a most useful mammal.
Cameron Poe: Many hands make light work. My father taught me that
Cyrus Grissom: Know what my father taught me…….Nothing !
Cameron Poe: Self-educated man

I’m guess I understand how Cyrus “The Virus” Grissom feels bout his father…

********************************************************

1000pm
I’m sick and tired and so pissed..
whn I MSN with frens..
u guys are like “so happy”..
i can out for 6 weeks no nid go kolej..
saw me using crutches..
like weli funy and laugh out..
go ahead laugh out loud~!!

U guys just stay away from me~!!!
6 weeks i havta use crutches..
u think is funny? U think is something funny?
Do u think it’s fun using cruthes..
do u guys think b4 where I lived?
i live in 5th storey ne..
eweliday if i nid go out..
i havta take half hours..
walkin down step by step..
jz to go back hospital for treatment..
u knw how suffer usin cruthes to walk stairs..
u knw how risky i m if i fall? D
o u think it’s easy using crutches to walk the stairs ?!
u guys think it’s fun ?! u guys should experience it..

6 week no nid go kolej ..
ya..
it’s “happy” for u all..
can stay at home do assign onli..
let me tell ya..
thn group disscusion ..
they can come to my place...
thn meeting supervior le.. how?
thn presentation le.. how?
Out for 6 weeks in short semester..
yay..
i paying for nothing..
is tht soemthing to be happy?!

mama work..
titi sTudyin..
i all alone till nite..
no1 I can talk to beside MSN..
i weli suffering n struggling eweliday..
i'm all alone whole day all the time..
so i wanted to chat wif ppl through msn..
thn eweli1 jz reply me like..
i should be happy like tht..
do u think I m happy ?!

U guys duno how suffered n frustrating I am..
staying inside my room since Tuesday ~!!
U duno how it feels !!
i felt tearing myself apart everyday..
i look happy but I am not..
i telling this is not because I wan sympathy..
i wan u guys to knw..
think bout ppl’s feeling ..
b4 u start ya i"cheerful" irritating..
so called “concern” conversation with me ~!!
i rather u guys just shut up !!


********************************************************

1100pm
sorry of the day..
I duno what had happen to me..i had scolded some of my fren 2day..i duno what happen to me..mayB I started to change..too many things happen to me so sudden..i lost my mind..i just felt like open my skull n throw my brain away..i wanted to set my mind free..i’m lost..can any1 just leads me to where I belong..

I wanted to apologies to Ju-Niel, Janice, Nancy, Bonnie..i’m sorry for what I did today to u all..thank you for your concern..appreciate it~

********************************************************

1130pm
sorry to pili pili..
she msg, she concerns ..
but i i didn;t care..
i didn't talk much to her either..
it's been a terrble day for me..
whole day..


********************************************************

1200am
my 3rd visitor of week..
I’m weli sorry to her tht she havta come up 5th storey to get her own belonging..but I’m really very happy that she come visit me as well..althought it’s kinda late..she still offered me tht she can stay while talk with me..i really touched to hear tht although she didn’t stay ..guess she might something else to do furthermore it’s late..she say she will call me whn she’s back home but she didn’t, it’s ok..i understand she might be weli tired of working..but anyway..i’m really REALLY felt so sorry to her nid to walk up 5 floor n I really appreciated and weli thankful to her given me so many offers and concern to me..


i’m actually weli happy to c her today although she didn't stay and call up..but no matter what ...i think there’s at least something to cheer me up for da day=)..thank you ya~!!

********************************************************

1230pm
Quote of the day b4 i sleep..

Gabriel Shear (swordfish) : Not everything ends what u think it should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics