"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Thursday, September 22, 2005

thank you..



Thanks to her who accompanying me through MSN whole morning while she might be busy working at the same time..without her..i guess my leg will be worse..she’s my saviour..thz ne~=)

Thanks to pili pili who kept sms me to remind me eat medicine, urge me to use crutches all de time and accompany me whole evening through MSN..without her..i guess I’m still hopping around at home n might accidentally injured my injured leg..appreciate her concern n care to me..thx ne~=)

Thanks to lai fong who jz wanted to collect back her letter in my place..but oso made the “1st visitor” to visit me since I’m injured=)...thz ne ~=)

Thanks to hong joo the fox and chiow hun the beaver..so kind of them..came visit after lai fong left..they consider officially 1st visitor to visit me since I’m injured..kinda touching and appreciate it lots..thank you!! =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics